How To Enter:
1. TO ENTER the SHARE – LoveJacked Ticket Giveaway contest (the “Contest”) simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following SUBJECT Line:
“Share the Love – desired theatre location” where desired theatre location is one of the following:
i. Cineplex Yonge & Dundas - Toronto
ii. Cineplex Winston Churchill – Oakville
iii. Landmark Cinemas – Kitchener
iv. Cineplex Eglinton Towne Centre - Scarborough
v. Cineplex Windsor - Windsor
vi. Landmark Cinemas 24 – Whitby
vii. Landmark CInemas 24 – Kanata
- All entries must include your first and last name, email address, and age.
- In the event of a dispute, entries received shall be deemed to be submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Limit of one (1) entry per individual.
- Contest starts at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on Tuesday December 4th, 2018 and closes on Saturday December 8th, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") (the “Contest Period”).
- A maximum of 20 winners will be drawn randomly for each Ontario location (as listed above) from among all the eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- The Prize consists of a pair of adult admission tickets for the screening of the winners choice Saturday December 8th or Sunday December 9th, at the specified location of the drawn entry.
- Winners will receive notification and the prize via e-mail. Inner City Films is not responsible for undeliverable or misdirected e-mails.
- Prize has no cash value and must be accepted as awarded.
- The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. The contest sponsors are A71 Entertainment, Inner City Films, and Share News (the “Sponsors”)
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsors, their agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
4. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
5. All entries become property of Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting names of prize winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Contest Sponsors in their sole discretion, further reserve their right to terminate the on-line portion, as applicable, of the Contest and conduct the drawing from all on-line entries and all other entries (as applicable) previously received during the Contest Period. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
6. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
Avenir Light is a clean and stylish font favored by designers. It's easy on the eyes and a great go to font for titles, paragraphs & more.